Difficulties while learning C.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C Difficulties while learning C.

Post by xtreme.3r on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi everyone..Smile I m a begginer in C programming.. I started to learn C almost five weeks ago n I m not happy with my progress.. I have been trying to learn it by reading Teach Yourself C n I lost interest many times bt m still trying.. Would you pls suggest me a pleasant way to learn it?? Like any easy-to-understand book or web tutorial??

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C Re: Difficulties while learning C.

Post by BIT0112-Rokon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:17 pm

There is no straightforward way to learn new things. You need to have patience and strong desire. C is really interesting programming language. You have to think, it is something very interesting and really it is.
Again my suggestion,
1. Read books, tutorial, search over internet. But reading is about knowing the words. You better start learning by example. Look examples try to understand. I would sometime read the code examples before the text.
2. Do more code, type the sample code into a compiler. Never try to copy/paste. Typing the code will force you to pay attention to the details of the syntax of the language.
3. Write your own code, think something of your own, and make your own algorithm and try to write code of it.
And last but not least, my suggestion, don’t go fast.

Code Explosion Blog | Code Explosion Wiki | The Rokonoid | নির্ঝরিণী

BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

View user profile http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 pm

well, coding is boring actually.
Unless you realize that you are capable of creating what you are thinking using coding.

A stone is not a very interesting object. But a sculpture's hand made objects out of stone are interesting. What I mean is that when you realize that you are capable of creating something - you will find interest in it.

Every renowned software engineer out there achieved their success - because they thought "Hey. I can create something cool". Try to be creative.

For beginners, try thinking about mathematical puzzles / problems and then start solving them using programming.

Or make some short games - like quiz with scores. Even better, make a program that will help you in your every day life. I have made lots of them - just because I thought it would be fun to use my own little programs for my personal uses. Smile

|About me|My Blog|

BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

View user profile http://iitdu.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:47 pm

thanks bro for ur such a helpful reply..Smile I m trying hard to keep patience bt sometimes its really hard to concentrate in it..Sad n yeah, I enjoy coding..

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C Difficulties while learning C.

Post by peterreabok on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 am

While C languages are fundamentally the same across the Linux and Windows , their libraries are different. Fundamentally, when you write complicated programs you require to make use of as much prewritten program as feasible to reduce your programming and debugging work.

peterreabok
Pre-Alpha Release
Pre-Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • N/A

Blood Group : NULL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down