Make a web site with only five steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make a web site with only five steps

Post by BIT0112-Rokon on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 am

To make a web site is not very much complex now a days. Follow the five steps given below and make a website of your own.

Step 1: Get a domain
First of all you need to have a domain name. What is domain? As it is a question, I have a very simple answer; domain name is something that provides you extra branding facilities. For example- www.google.com.
You will need this but not always mean that you have to buy. You can manage it freely. But if you want to make a brand image, you should buy one and it will be around $15 annually.

Step 2: Get hosting space
You need to have a hosting space. Hosting space is where you put your website and all the web pages like .php file,.html file. js files and lots of static images. There are lots of free web hosting site where you can manage it. But it’s better to buy one.

Step 3: Configure domain and hosting space
Once you have gotten your domain and hosting space, configure them, it’s not that much complex. The domain and hosting site will tell you how to configure them by sending you a mail. So configure them.

Step 4: Make your pages.
Now all you have done and so start making your site one pages after one page. In the very beginning you can start with simple html pages. Later on, you can add some css, images.
To give a good look, you can add JavaScript, JQuery even flash. But I don’t suggest you to go with these things very soon. First of all go with html and css. Then learn php and mysql.

Step-5: upload your pages to the server
Now upload your file to the web server that means the space that you have already gotten. Use ftp client to upload you files to the web server. And finally ping your site with the domain name you have got.

It’s very much easy, isn’t it? Cheers.

Last edited by BIT0112-Rokon on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Code Explosion Blog | Code Explosion Wiki | The Rokonoid | নির্ঝরিণী
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

View user profile http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Make a web site with only five steps

Post by BIT0122-Amit on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Simple and to the point.